Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Autorun and media cards

Autorun and media cards

Watcher of the Skies

Running XP Home on an Acer Aspire 1690 fitted with a SD media card reader.

I have included an autorun.inf file in the card's root folder so that in
addition to the card opening in explorer I can have another folder opening
at the same time.

I have the following in the autorun.inf file

[autorun]
open=C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e, /root, D:\Tools
UseAutoPlay=1

Its not working. Any advice please.

TIA
Chris

why?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:12:53 GMT, Watcher of the Skies wrote:

>Running XP Home on an Acer Aspire 1690 fitted with a SD media card reader.
>
>I have included an autorun.inf file in the card's root folder so that in
>addition to the card opening in explorer I can have another folder opening
>at the same time.
>
>I have the following in the autorun.inf file
>
>[autorun]
>open=C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e, /root, D:\Tools
>UseAutoPlay=1
>
>Its not working. Any advice please.

www.google.com

Results 1 - 10 of about 794 for
autorun.inf sd card
.. (0.09 seconds)

View topic - QA: How to implement autorun from a storage card ...
What would you need to do, if all you want is to auto run a HTML file
when you insert a SD card, can't you just make like an autorun .INF like
on a CD-Rom? ...
www.pocketpcdn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?=&p=13335 - 60k - Cached -
Similar pages

See other similar posts.