Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dual Monitors

Dual Monitors

Bob H

I use Windows XP and have just installed a dual monitor capability. I
now find I can no longer place my system in Standby. Is this as a
result of Dual Monitors and can it be corrected?

WhzzKdd

"Bob H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I use Windows XP and have just installed a dual monitor capability. I
> now find I can no longer place my system in Standby. Is this as a
> result of Dual Monitors and can it be corrected?

No it's not a result of dual monitor setups. Maybe it can be corrected. But
since you don't provide any other information (what you've tried, what kind
of video adapter, etc.) I doubt you'll get much assistance. Did you update
the video drivers? Did you check the power settings in Control Panel? Did
you look in your Device Manager to see if any of the hardware is marked with
errors?