Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Braindumps

Braindumps

Frank

I was wondering what the general feeling is towards
braindumps? A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
braindumps?

Matthew

Either you know it or you don't.
Go take the test

poopsie pump

Transenders = Legal braindumps. Transcenders = leagalized
hceating with profilt in mind.

Anyone that says Transcenders are not TestKings in a
pretty VB interface is a caulk.

Neil

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:032501c46dee
$53ebc1a0$(E-Mail Removed):

> I was wondering what the general feeling is towards
> braindumps? A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
> my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
> numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
> braindumps?

IT'S CHEATING YOU LOSER!!!

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/security.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ram/piracy.asp

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"poopsie pump" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:032d01c46df1$4bea51d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Transenders = Legal braindumps. Transcenders = leagalized
> hceating with profilt in mind.
>
> Anyone that says Transcenders are not TestKings in a
> pretty VB interface is a caulk.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on some of the finer
points there. I will say that transcender WAS (used to be) about as close
to a braindump as you could get but they are better IIRC. testking
however are questions directly lifted from the exam. it's just plain
cheating...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Bud Kizzer

"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032501c46dee$53ebc1a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was wondering what the general feeling is towards
> braindumps? A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
> my MCSE exams. I already have some trancenders and
> numerous books. Should I even waste my time with the
> braindumps?

I would say that braindumps could actually serve a purpose.. but donīt use
them before the exam ( that would be cheating )..

Since not many people pass with a perfect score of 1000 there has to be some
questions you simply got wrong..

You could use TestKing to go through the questions AFTER you passed the exam
to brush up on those questions you were uncertain of ( After an exam i
usually cant remember the questions in the test when I get back home )..

Donīt just read the answer to the questions but work with it till you
UNDERSTAND it...

I think thats better than to say: I passed with a score of 700 and donīt do
anything to correct your mistakes..

Kind regards
Bud K.

>A friend of mine gave me some braindumps for
>my MCSE exams

your friend is an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R, deal with it.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree

I have to disagree with you for disagreeing, but I'm not going to
startup that topic again, no sir not me.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Donīt just read the answer to the questions but work with it till you
>UNDERSTAND it...

Well that somewhat defeats the purpose of braindumps! I mean a
braindumper expected to actually understand the questions!!!

Dumps serve no purpose whatsoever, except allowing worthless shits to
cheat.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Steve

Transenders suck. I used one 3 years ago and only 2
questions from Transenders help me after spending about 6
hours memorizing 100 questions from them. I still passed
the test. Just read a book and know your stuff. Study
guides don't help.

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments