Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday Strangeness

OT: Monday Strangeness

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rubber Ducky, you're the one!

You make my bath time so much fun!

Fris "The Power of Jeebus compels you!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Consultant

screw it, im bidding on it

news:uQ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rubber Ducky, you're the one!
>
> You make my bath time so much fun!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5508453273
>
> --
> Fris "The Power of Jeebus compels you!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Consultant wrote:
> screw it, im bidding on it

You do realize, of course, that you will receive an empty box in the mail,
as the mysterious ducky somehow escapes the box in-transit and returns to
its original owner. Only to be sent out again, and again, and again...

--
Fris "Submitted for your approval" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Jtyc

> screw it, im bidding on it

I wouldn't. That story reeks of shenanigans.

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#GYhSdcbEHA.3420
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> screw it, im bidding on it

We will send someone to look for your burning carcass in the tub...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Bilal

what a load of crap, how did he take a picture of it if he
had in a container wasn't he afraid for his life, and if
he wanted to get rid of it wouldn't he put it for 1 day
listing instead of 7 days, why not burn it or throw it in
the sea, he's got a good imagination.

>@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>

>> screw it, im bidding on it
>>

>We will send someone to look for your burning carcass in

the tub...

>--
>Neil MCNGP #30
>Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

descendum pantorum.
>.

Neil

"Bilal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:047801c46e1b
$44c96c40$(E-Mail Removed):

> he's got a good imagination.

so good his rubber ducky is up to $17.50

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

Bilal wrote:

> what a load of crap, how did he take a picture of it if he
> had in a container wasn't he afraid for his life, and if
> he wanted to get rid of it wouldn't he put it for 1 day
> listing instead of 7 days, why not burn it or throw it in
> the sea, he's got a good imagination.

You mean you think that his rubber ducky isn't really possessed? You
mean you think he made it all up???

Now way, e-bay doesn't allow that sot of thing. It's gotta be real if
it's on e-bay!

JaR
Persuasive Thug

VLAN strangeness PabloFiasko Cisco 0 06-01-2005 09:05 AM
Bookmarks Strangeness Drude Firefox 0 01-26-2005 01:28 AM
OT: Friday strangeness Ken Briscoe MCSE 6 05-30-2004 08:19 AM
Strangeness in bookmarks are still occurring Keith Bowes Firefox 0 01-06-2004 11:18 PM
autoincrement strangeness - please help! Munnki Perl 2 12-18-2003 10:51 PM

Advertisments