Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how to retreive ma data file

how to retreive ma data file

Sory Cissť

My XP windows crashed. To resolvet it I installed a new copy of XP in new
location. Now I'm unable to access my data file under a profile from the old
copy(crashed). Any hints ?

thx

Consultant

yes, next time install the recovery console

"Sory Cissť" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> My XP windows crashed. To resolvet it I installed a new copy of XP in new
> location. Now I'm unable to access my data file under a profile from the

old
> copy(crashed). Any hints ?
>
> thx

Neil

the best...

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Tom Helms [MSFT]

You probably just need to take ownership of files--presuming the files were
not encrypted.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."