Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE & MCDBA

MCSE & MCDBA

Fares

Dear all,
I want to take both MCSE & MCDBA, my training center told
me that I can take them by taking 7 courses only.
I want to know what are these courses and their numbers
please.
Thanks.

molsonexpert

"Fares" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2eca501c46d9a$dc4cac20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
> I want to take both MCSE & MCDBA, my training center told
> me that I can take them by taking 7 courses only.
> I want to know what are these courses and their numbers
> please.
> Thanks.

Microsoft has a web site chock full of information.

steve.

molsonexpert

"Fares" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2eca501c46d9a$dc4cac20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
> I want to take both MCSE & MCDBA, my training center told
> me that I can take them by taking 7 courses only.
> I want to know what are these courses and their numbers
> please.
> Thanks.

I should've included a URL in my last post, so here it goes:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp

By the way, the process isn't an easy one, so don't expect any hand holding,
particularly from this group.

steve.

fares

do they realy, what is there adress so i can check them
out,

TechGeekPro

On Jul 19, 2004 "fares" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> do they realy, what is there adress so i can check them
> out,

Wow, you are thick.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Fares

well a friend was telling about a company, from memory it
was called testking , were I can get copies of all the
exams and learn from them, from the sounds of it this is
the easiest way, just hope they don't charge me to much,
thanks for your help

TechGeekPro

On Jul 19, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I should've included a URL in my last post

Yeah, 'cause gee, how on earth could anyone ever possibly be expected to just
happen guess the exact URL to Microsoft's Web site.
That's just "crazy talk" man!

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 19, 2004 "Fares" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> well a friend was telling about a company, from memory it
> was called testking , were I can get copies of all the
> exams and learn from them, from the sounds of it this is
> the easiest way, just hope they don't charge me to much,
> thanks for your help

troll

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

molsonexpert

"Fares" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2ee0e01c46da7$3a3def40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> well a friend was telling about a company, from memory it
> was called testking , were I can get copies of all the
> exams and learn from them, from the sounds of it this is
> the easiest way, just hope they don't charge me to much,
> thanks for your help

OK, so I'm going to guess you really are new at this, so here it goes:

Question: do you really want to learn the product, or do you just want a
bunch of letters after your name? If you want to actually learn and be
proficient with a Microsoft product, I would suggest searching Microsoft's
web site, particularly technet. Buy resource material; there's a ton of
books out there. Obtain software (MS often had trial/demo versions);
install, play, break, re-install. If you just want the letters after your
name, buy testking, search the braindumps, pass the tests without knowing
anything, and then find out the hard way that many companies are well aware
that they could potentially hire an MCSE who doesn't have a clue what's
going on.

Your choice.

steve.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 19, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> If you just want the letters after your
> name, buy testking, search the braindumps, pass the tests without knowing
> anything, and then find out the hard way that many companies are well aware
> that they could potentially hire an MCSE who doesn't have a clue what's
> going on.

And join the ranks of the lazy, lame, cheating, braindumping, sapsuckers.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+