Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: insominiacs?

OT: insominiacs?

Kat

Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
they can't sleep?

Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.

nuqjatlh, you might say (nookjatch, pronunciation).

HISlaH, it is true. Please have me commited as soon as possible. With that,
I'm off to bed.

'arlogh Qoylu'pu'?

Kat

catwalker63

nighty night!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
> they can't sleep?
>
> Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.
>
> nuqjatlh, you might say (nookjatch, pronunciation).
>
> HISlaH, it is true. Please have me commited as soon as possible. With

that,
> I'm off to bed.
>
> 'arlogh Qoylu'pu'?
>

> Kat

=?Utf-8?B?d2VibWFzdGVyQHpoYW9vLnhpY3AubmV0?=

good night

"catwalker63" wrote:

> nighty night!
>
> --
> Kelley
> aka catwalker
> IT Professional, MCP
>

> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
> > they can't sleep?
> >
> > Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.
> >
> > nuqjatlh, you might say (nookjatch, pronunciation).
> >
> > HISlaH, it is true. Please have me commited as soon as possible. With

> that,
> > I'm off to bed.
> >
> > 'arlogh Qoylu'pu'?
> >

> > Kat

ME

you didn't take the portable a/c with you when you moved to india? my
boss last time when he was in india he took the Living Air with him.

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
> they can't sleep?
>
> Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.
>
> nuqjatlh, you might say (nookjatch, pronunciation).
>
> HISlaH, it is true. Please have me commited as soon as possible. With

that,
> I'm off to bed.
>
> 'arlogh Qoylu'pu'?
>

> Kat

billyw

whats 33 degrees..
does it go that high?

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
> they can't sleep?
>
> Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.
>
> nuqjatlh, you might say (nookjatch, pronunciation).
>
> HISlaH, it is true. Please have me commited as soon as possible. With

that,
> I'm off to bed.
>
> 'arlogh Qoylu'pu'?
>

> Kat

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

billyw wrote:
> whats 33 degrees..
> does it go that high?

Here comes that obsessive compulsive in me again...

Let's see, from my elementary school classes. I think I remember the
formula.

Um... multiply by nine, divide by five, add 32.

Okay... 9 X 33 = 297.

297 / 5 = 59 (rounded down)

59 + 32 = 91.

Feh... chilly weather. I'd love for it to be 91 degrees here. Or at least
I'd like to have Canadian humidity.

--
Fris "32 is almost as magical as 42" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

JaR

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> Here comes that obsessive compulsive in me again...
>
> Let's see, from my elementary school classes. I think I remember the
> formula.
>
> Um... multiply by nine, divide by five, add 32.
>
> Okay... 9 X 33 = 297.
>
> 297 / 5 = 59 (rounded down)
>
> 59 + 32 = 91.
>
> Feh... chilly weather. I'd love for it to be 91 degrees here. Or at least
> I'd like to have Canadian humidity.

Sorry, Fris. Nice try, but you lose on overall points. Kat lives in
Raincouver, BC.

When it's 91 there, it's a steam bath. BTDT and have the mildewed
remnants of the T-shirt.

JaR
Moldy Thug.

Neil

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#GD32FVbEHA.2816
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out

and
> they can't sleep?

I turn on the AC

yeah baby, I'm cooooooooool

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
>they can't sleep?
>
>Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.

batteries run out?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

I don't know about Kat, but I'm not sure I want to be intimate with
something that has a 90-day limited warranty.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

news(E-Mail Removed)...