Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win media player won't stop resetting color / options

Win media player won't stop resetting color / options

peacenickmann@gmail.com

Every new video resets itself with all the colors and saturation
settings squarely in the middle of their individual bars. This makes a
truly horrible picture come up thats like a overly bright black n
white nightmare. Hopefully someone will know how I can save those
settings after I change them to the right spots.

Thanks

Peace,

Peace