Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-240

Passed 70-240

Katy Patooty

Well after so long waiting to take the 2000 upgrade I
fianlly passed. Many thanks to Kashlmba Vouhairan my
instructor for giving me all the answers.

>Many thanks to Kashlmba Vouhairan my
>instructor for giving me all the answers.

Hope you don't mean the 'actual answers'...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

"Katy Patooty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2ec3a01c46c1d$4ae6fd40$(E-Mail Removed):

> Well after so long waiting to take the 2000 upgrade I
> fianlly passed. Many thanks to Kashlmba Vouhairan my
> instructor for giving me all the answers.

????WHAT???
where do they have 240 as a live exam. the thing has been extinct in NA
for almost 3 years?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\)

This test is NOT available for anyone to take.

"Katy Patooty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2ec3a01c46c1d$4ae6fd40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well after so long waiting to take the 2000 upgrade I
> fianlly passed. Many thanks to Kashlmba Vouhairan my
> instructor for giving me all the answers.

>????WHAT???
>where do they have 240 as a live exam. the thing has been extinct in NA
>for almost 3 years?

how did I not see that one coming... oh well back to studying for
70-053 I guess...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>????WHAT???
>>where do they have 240 as a live exam. the thing has been extinct in NA
>>for almost 3 years?

> how did I not see that one coming... oh well back to studying for
> 70-053 I guess...
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I'm really looking forward to 70-053, but first I have to finish either
70-046 or 70-047. Do you think I should start a thread to find out which
one is better?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:40:13 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm really looking forward to 70-053, but first I have to finish either
>70-046 or 70-047. Do you think I should start a thread to find out which
>one is better?

Good idea. Don't forget to cross post it as well as posting the
content in html.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> cross post it

do they still have mpc.wfw?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>> cross post it
>
>do they still have mpc.wfw?

lol!

when's the next release of windows for workgroups due?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> when's the next release of windows for workgroups due?

NEXT RELEASE? oh, please! How can you possibly improve upon perfection.
When was the last time you heard about a security vulnerability for wfw
or a virus that affects it, or a required Service Pack or even a hotfix!
That's the real reason there hasn't been an upgrade...

wow, I really thought you would have known that Kline...

--
Neil MCNGP #30