Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > help

o'tums

Hi there, I'm studying for my MCSE as well. Just a
question,
is it wise to have a network,practice, and write exams or
get knew latest study guides then write? Practicle vs
theory?

Thans

Mark Scott

Both. Look at the objectives on the site, read the study guideS -
Microsoft and a 3rd party guide then practice on a small network to get the
theory in place.

Once you have done that and feel confident then take the exam

"o'tums" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2ed2201c46bf9$aaf0c0f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there, I'm studying for my MCSE as well. Just a
> question,
> is it wise to have a network,practice, and write exams or
> get knew latest study guides then write? Practicle vs
> theory?
>
> Thans

Neil

"o'tums" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2ed2201c46bf9$aaf0c0f0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi there, I'm studying for my MCSE as well. Just a
> question,
> is it wise to have a network,practice, and write exams or
> get knew latest study guides then write? Practicle vs
> theory?
>
> Thans

you're kidding right? know the product inside and out and the exams are
no problem. how can you get that from a piece of paper? USE the product!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>you're kidding right? know the product inside and out and the exams are
>no problem. how can you get that from a piece of paper? USE the product!

YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3