Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lost clip info for real player music video files

Lost clip info for real player music video files

Paul Wadham

Hi

I spend hours inputting clip info
for my music videos using Real Player.

When I copied the video files
to my HCPC, all the info I input was gone.

I thought they existed as part of the file
like a mp3 tag.

Is this information stored in a separate file.