Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New exam format?

New exam format?

Marin Kostov

On a web-site I found the following:

"There was an announcement made at this weeks Partner Conference that all
exams will be re-released as performance based exams. No more multiple
choice!"

Is that true? I love performance based questions (just like the MS Office
Certs).

--
Marin Kostov
Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\)

And what website would that be? Microsoft is constantly changing the test
format.

"Marin Kostov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> On a web-site I found the following:
>
> "There was an announcement made at this weeks Partner Conference that all
> exams will be re-released as performance based exams. No more multiple
> choice!"
>
> Is that true? I love performance based questions (just like the MS Office
> Certs).
>
> --
> Marin Kostov
> Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

Neil

"MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> And what website would that be? Microsoft is constantly changing the
> test format.
>
> "Marin Kostov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On a web-site I found the following:
>>
>> "There was an announcement made at this weeks Partner Conference that
>> all exams will be re-released as performance based exams. No more
>> multiple choice!"
>>
>> Is that true? I love performance based questions (just like the MS
>> Office Certs).
>>
>> --
>> Marin Kostov
>> Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

the Partner conference (WWPC) was held this week in Toronto but not all
info has been released to the public

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>the Partner conference (WWPC) was held this week in Toronto but not all
>info has been released to the public

.... it's been know for a while that ms are 'reviewing' the process. I
hope thinks do indeed change for the better and that the MCNGP get the
recognition we deserve for helping to make it happen.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> MCNGP get the
> recognition we deserve for helping to make it happen.

you, sir, are dreaming in technicolor...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>you, sir, are dreaming in technicolor...

.... and stereo (where available).

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3