Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Belkin Wireless G Plus Desktop Card - Part # F5D7001.......

Belkin Wireless G Plus Desktop Card - Part # F5D7001.......

Boabyboy

Hi folks,

I have just recently purchased a wireless pci adapter for my Windows Vista
pc. I wondering if any you have any luck getting the adapter working in
Vista Ultimate 64bit?

Any advice would be helpful.

Boaby

John Holmes

Boabyboy "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have just recently purchased a wireless pci adapter for my Windows
> Vista pc. I wondering if any you have any luck getting the adapter
> working in Vista Ultimate 64bit?
>
> Any advice would be helpful.
>
> Boaby

Works here just fine when I installed the XP64 drivers.

--
Your mother was an epileptic secretary who was so stupid she had to be
kept on a roadworks site.

why?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:14:24 GMT, "Boabyboy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I have just recently purchased a wireless pci adapter for my Windows Vista

That will be the 1 without 64bit drivers

>pc. I wondering if any you have any luck getting the adapter working in
>Vista Ultimate 64bit?

You did know what you were getting into with a 64bit Win OS?

That won't be the 1st issue with drivers you see, if you didn't go back
to a 32bit Win OS.

http://www.belkin.com/support/articl...=5426&scid=221
Windows Vista 32 bit

>Any advice would be helpful.

As mentioned before, the Microsoft Communities web interface, MS
newsserver groups or MS groups via Gogle groups.

See links posted yesterday.

The newsgroup
microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
and therein the many links to sites about drivers, advice and issues
others have had with 64bit Win.

>Boaby

Me

Late addition - www.google.com

Setting up Network - Vista x64 Forums
Belkin F5D7000 cards and this one used F5D7001 card. Since installing
Vista my main machine has to be connected using a wired connection as my
Belkin ...
http://www.vista64.net/forums/vista-...p-network.html
- 53k - Cached - Similar pages