Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT XNews post test

OT XNews post test

Consultant

testing xnews, f off

Doom

news:Xns9528524CDEDCFconsultantmcngpyahoo@207.46.2 48.16...
> testing xnews, f off

So how's xnews working for you Consultant?

Jtyc

> testing xnews, f off

There's a test newsgroup for just this kinda thing you f'n douche.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 16, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

> you f'n douche.

I'm expecting you replace my keyboard Jtyc.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Neil

Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9528524CDEDCFconsultantmcngpyahoo@207.46.2 48.16:

> testing xnews, f off

does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?

--
Neil

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns9528524CDEDCFconsultantmcngpyahoo@207.46.2 48.16...
> testing xnews, f off

Don't test here, scrotumpole.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

TechGeekPro

On Jul 16, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?

He was a top posting bottom feeder.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Jtyc

> I'm expecting you replace my keyboard Jtyc.

I don't do hardware support.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 16, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

> I don't do hardware support.

Q: How many software engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None...

.... they don't do hardware support.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Consultant

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns952874872E7D1neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns9528524CDEDCFconsultantmcngpyahoo@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> testing xnews, f off

> does this mean you will be joining the rest of us bottom posters?

if i continue to use this, then yes