Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Computer Support Forums : Provided By User: DlSoftware

Computer Support Forums : Provided By User: DlSoftware

DlSoftware

Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love the
idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!

I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

My forums are located at http://forums.dlsoftware.net and are there for two
purposes one for computer users and the other being for webmasters.

Need more information, please let me know.
PS: Again i'm sorry if this is against the terms and conditions of these
newsgroups.

samuel

"DlSoftware" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups
> and love the idea of helping other users benefit from computer
> support!
>
> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright
> with the users here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

this is usenet not BT 24 hour support

> My forums are located at

snip the spam

DlSoftware

Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via news.btinternet.com
Your connecting to this news group via an external source.

"DlSoftware" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
> the idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
>
> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.
>
> My forums are located at http://forums.dlsoftware.net and are there for
> two purposes one for computer users and the other being for webmasters.
>
> Need more information, please let me know.
> PS: Again i'm sorry if this is against the terms and conditions of these
> newsgroups.

samuel

"DlSoftware" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via
> news.btinternet.com Your connecting to this news group via an
> external source.

we all connect via our servers to usenet

stop top posting

> "DlSoftware" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
>> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt
>> newsgroups and love the idea of helping other users benefit
>> from computer support!
>>
>> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright
>> with the users here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.
>>
>> My forums are located at http://forums.dlsoftware.net and are
>> there for two purposes one for computer users and the other
>> being for webmasters.
>>
>> Need more information, please let me know.
>> PS: Again i'm sorry if this is against the terms and
>> conditions of these newsgroups.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:46:57 +0100, "DlSoftware"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
>Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love the
>idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
>
>I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
>here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

I wouldn't trust computer advice from someone who thinks this is a
"BT" group.

Whiskers

On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love the
> idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
>
> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

snip

Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
embarrassment.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Whiskers

On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via news.btinternet.com
> Your connecting to this news group via an external source.

You really should look discover the facts before you make yourself look
any sillier.

Newcomers to newsgroups should start here

<http://computer.howstuffworks.com/newsgroup.htm>

and here

<http://members.fortunecity.com/nnqweb/>, the Official Home Page of the
newsgroup called news.newusers.questions.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

DlSoftware

I admit to being new to the newsgroups, some people here make it out to be a
crime to be wrong or accidently make mistakes, Geez Grow a pair.

"DlSoftware" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
> the idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
>
> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the users
> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.
>
> My forums are located at http://forums.dlsoftware.net and are there for
> two purposes one for computer users and the other being for webmasters.
>
> Need more information, please let me know.
> PS: Again i'm sorry if this is against the terms and conditions of these
> newsgroups.

JimS.

"Whiskers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 2007-04-15, DlSoftware <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hope this isn't breaking any rules Guys/Gals,
>> Just today, i've started to post comments in the bt newsgroups and love
>> the
>> idea of helping other users benefit from computer support!
>>
>> I run some forums and thought id spread the word if alright with the
>> users
>> here within the BT 24 Hour Support. Helpdesk.

> snip
>
> Your words demonstrate the lamentable ignorance which I hope the victims
> of your efforts recognise before you cause them damage worse than
> embarrassment.
>
> --
> -- ^^^^^^^^^^
> -- Whiskers
> -- ~~~~~~~~~~

How nasty. I guess it's true, no good deed goes unpunished.

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

DlSoftware wrote:

>Little harsh Guys, i connect to this news server via news.btinternet.com
>Your connecting to this news group via an external source.

From our perspective, you're connecting from an external source.

I don't think you get it.

Using thread support provided by c++0x on cygwin. mangesh sawant C++ 2 02-13-2011 09:12 PM
Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Is headless support provided? =?Utf-8?B?U3VzYW5uZSBTdMO2aHI=?= Windows 64bit 5 10-26-2006 04:37 PM
Support -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC csheppard91@gmail.com DVD Video 0 11-20-2005 06:19 PM
ASP.NET Forums 2 NNTP support ? Andrei Dumitrache ASP .Net 0 05-27-2004 08:20 AM

Advertisments