Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > joining for microsoft news groups

joining for microsoft news groups

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ken Briscoe wrote:
>
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:2d7cb01c46b39$4e73db20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

> > Dear http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
> > I am writing to regretfully inform you that there is currently no room

on
> > my balls. There has been an overwhelming response to my offer of free
> > ball-licking, thus leaving no room. Should a nut become free, I will

contact
> > you immediately. Thank you for your patience.
> >

> C/N>K

I'd bow, but I'm afraid of that angry gay deaf christian behind me.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

kpg wrote:

> kp "bi-lateral symmetry is for losers" g

My parents went to a planet with no bi-lateral symmetry, and all they
brought me back was this stupid F-shirt.
-unknown

JaR