Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > joining for microsoft news groups

joining for microsoft news groups

MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM

hello
i m a student of MCSE and i want to join your news
groups. Please send me a mail in my mail account after
accept this aplication.

Regards,

Thanks

M.IRFAN ANJUM

Ken Briscoe

"MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2e26901c46b34$f9221b90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello
> i m a student of MCSE and i want to join your news
> groups. Please send me a mail in my mail account after
> accept this aplication.
>

> Regards,
>
> Thanks
>

> M.IRFAN ANJUM

Dear MUHAMMAD IRFAN ANJUM,
Presently, we are no longer accepting applications to our newsgroups. This
is due to an overwhelming response we have recieved from Indian students.
However, you are welcome to join our sister groups over at www.icertify.net.
We will keep your application on file in case a membership becomes available
in the future. Thank you.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d7cb01c46b39$4e73db20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

Dear http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
I am writing to regretfully inform you that there is currently no room on
my balls. There has been an overwhelming response to my offer of free
ball-licking, thus leaving no room. Should a nut become free, I will contact
you immediately. Thank you for your patience.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

you need a third testacle

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:2d7cb01c46b39$4e73db20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have heard if you lick Ken's balls he will let you join

> Dear (E-Mail Removed),
> I am writing to regretfully inform you that there is currently no room on
> my balls. There has been an overwhelming response to my offer of free
> ball-licking, thus leaving no room. Should a nut become free, I will

contact
> you immediately. Thank you for your patience.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> you need a third testacle

I haven't decided if that would be wicked awesome, or wicked unawesome.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

kpg

> > you need a third testacle
>
> I haven't decided if that would be wicked awesome, or wicked unawesome.

It would be a great conversation starter.

kp "after they ask you about the t-shirt" g

argus

guess it depends what animal you took the ball from

if if it just suddenly droped, wonder what would happen to
your voice

Consultant

extra deep, of course

news:2d87701c46b41$1a6fb030$(E-Mail Removed)...