Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Screensavers.

Screensavers.

Gimpy

Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks Gimpy

WhzzKdd

"Gimpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CLQTh.251$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks Gimpy

Most typical is C:\windows or C:\windows\system32 (different versions vary).

Look for *.scr (sort by type)

Aardvark

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:22:08 -0400, Gimpy wrote:

> Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks Gimpy

In a very large warehouse in Redmond, so I'm told

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

Blinky the Shark

Aardvark wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:22:08 -0400, Gimpy wrote:
>
>> Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks
>> Gimpy

> In a very large warehouse in Redmond, so I'm told

It's a weird place -- when they unlock the door it won't let them in
until three minutes after they turn the key...

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups