Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290

70-290

Worm

With knot Enlgish MAPS shoudl wrough no on lift my booty...and

=================
= A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
=================

:^)

"Daniel GraciŠ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello to wholes:
>
> The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290, somebody can counsel
> me....
>
> Thanks

JaR

Daniel GraciŠ wrote:

> Hello to wholes:

Who are you calling a whole? There ain't no wholes in here, by Gawd!

Well, 'cept for mebbe the gals, but then you'd be spellin' it wrong...

> The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290, somebody can counsel
> me....

Bill and the rest of the fun gang in Redmond find out yer sellin' their
exams, yer gonna need counsel, all righty!

> Thanks

Welcome.

Dontcha just love CGI translators?

Heh.

JaR
Obtuse Thug

Consultant

and try it dry

"Worm" <(E-Mail Removed)*m> wrote in message
news:%23HcR$(E-Mail Removed)...
> With knot Enlgish MAPS shoudl wrough no on lift my booty...and
>
> =================
> = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
> =================
>
> :^)
>
> "Daniel GraciŠ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello to wholes:
> >
> > The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290, somebody can

counsel
> > me....
> >
> > Thanks

Daniel GraciŠ

Hello to wholes:

The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290, somebody can counsel
me....

Thanks

Jose Lozano

Hi Daniel.

Quiero saber si me puedes ayudar con los modulos para los
certificados..

Josť

catwalker63

I could set the building on fire!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"Jose Lozano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2dd4601c46abb$74094650$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi Daniel.

Quiero saber si me puedes ayudar con los modulos para los
certificados..

Josť

Gandalf, the White

In this weekend study Terminal Services and VBScript.

Good Luck,
Gandalf, the White

"Daniel GraciŠ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello to wholes:
>
> The next Monday I go for selling off the exam 70-290, somebody can counsel
> me....
>
> Thanks

Consultant

yo quiero taco bell?

"Jose Lozano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2dd4601c46abb$74094650$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi Daniel.

Quiero saber si me puedes ayudar con los modulos para los
certificados..

Josť

on ebay?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3