Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Petition for Imus

Petition for Imus

Ed

http://www.petitiononline.com/KeepImus/petition.html

pcbutts1

He already got fired you racist pig.

"Ed" <Ed@Foster_RI.home> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.petitiononline.com/KeepImus/petition.html

SgtMinor

pcbutts1 wrote:
> He already got fired you racist pig.

You mean this comes too late?
http://www.petitionspot.com/petition...nimusofftheair

me

news:evmg82$rcr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> He already got fired you racist pig.
>
> --

Racist? What did he say that was racist.
Please explain the racial slurs that he used

elaich

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:9aGTh.204679$(E-Mail Removed):

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:evmg82$rcr$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> He already got fired you racist pig.
>>
>> --

> Racist? What did he say that was racist.
> Please explain the racial slurs that he used

Responding to pcbutts is like ****ing into the wind. Most of us have him
killfiled.

--
A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

pcbutts1

The words "Nappy headed" when referring to African Americans is a racist
statement. Watch Roots currently playing on TV1

"me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9aGTh.204679$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:evmg82$rcr$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> He already got fired you racist pig.
>>
>> --

> Racist? What did he say that was racist.
> Please explain the racial slurs that he used

olfart

news:evp02r$imd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The words "Nappy headed" when referring to African Americans is a racist
> statement. Watch Roots currently playing on TV1
>
> --

and if "nappy headed" was used to describe a white person it would be OK?
Nappy can mean tightly curled or curly.
Damn the double standards that the blacks are forcing on this country.
By the way...why don't they gripe about being called "Black" ? They are not
the color of Black. They are brown or tan....but try calling an
afro-american a "brownie".
As far as Imus and Radio in general.....the airwaves are free as is our
Freedom of Speech . His type of talk radio is aimed to satisfy certain
segments of the population...as are all Radio and TV programs. If you are
offended by the content of a program...turn it off or change the
station...that is your right.

pcbutts1

If what he said was not wrong then why did he get fired? If you are not
black then you will never understand. Don't blame the black man for the sins
of the white man 400 years ago. Do you really know the history? do you care?
some reading for you http://www.infoplease.com/timelines/slavery.html

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:evp02r$imd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The words "Nappy headed" when referring to African Americans is a racist
>> statement. Watch Roots currently playing on TV1
>>
>> --
>>

> and if "nappy headed" was used to describe a white person it would be OK?
> Nappy can mean tightly curled or curly.
> Damn the double standards that the blacks are forcing on this country.
> By the way...why don't they gripe about being called "Black" ? They are
> not the color of Black. They are brown or tan....but try calling an
> afro-american a "brownie".
> As far as Imus and Radio in general.....the airwaves are free as is our
> Freedom of Speech . His type of talk radio is aimed to satisfy certain
> segments of the population...as are all Radio and TV programs. If you are
> offended by the content of a program...turn it off or change the
> station...that is your right.

Blinky the Shark

Frosty wrote:

> FWIW, the majority of Caucasian American's families didn't own slaves,
> and the majority of Americans living in the USA now had no family in
> this country during the time of the slaves.

And even if they did have slaves, you and I aren't responsible for the
lifestyle and culture of our great-great-great grandparents, fer
crissakes.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Frosty

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:46:20 -0700 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
"pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write
something intelligible, but instead wrote :

>If what he said was not wrong then why did he get fired? If you are not
>black then you will never understand. Don't blame the black man for the sins
>of the white man 400 years ago. Do you really know the history? do you care?
>some reading for you http://www.infoplease.com/timelines/slavery.html

I refer to Negro's as Negros.
It is not an offense word, although in their ignorance, they take it
that way.
Question: who sold those Negros slaves into slavery? Was it the evil
Caucasoid? No. It was other Negroids.
But those sins have been paid for with the shed blood of millions of
American Negros and Caucasians in the civil war. (Yeah, yeah I know
what the war of Northern Aggression was *really* about...)

FWIW, the majority of Caucasian American's families didn't own slaves,
and the majority of Americans living in the USA now had no family in
this country during the time of the slaves.

All this history aside, the American Negro has an enormous chip on his
shoulder and needs a serious attitude adjustment. Many Negros are
beginning to assimilate and cast off the bonds of their
self-proclaimed mental and emotional slavery.

He got fired because the stations that carried him have no balls.
They caved to their advertisers who caved to a vocal minority.
I'd be surprised is Imus (whom I've never in my life heard) wasn't
picked up by cooler heads.

imus issue? Christopher Syn Computer Support 0 04-22-2007 02:04 AM
Join the petition! =?Utf-8?B?SmFmZmE=?= MCSE 1 02-15-2005 04:45 AM
petition madeinJamaica MCSE 11 08-10-2004 06:04 PM
Online Petition for Netscape-branded Mozilla releases.... Jim Prather Computer Support 9 11-26-2003 06:32 PM
Sun Java spinoff petition. Nils O. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sel=E5sdal?= Java 2 10-11-2003 07:49 AM

Advertisments