Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > reader

reader

TechGeekPro

On Jul 15, 2004 "argus" blathered:

> what would be the best newsgroup reader i could use

None.

> (just started certs and these ms groups look helpful)

Then run, don't walk, RUN away from this newsgroup. This place is merely
*posing* as an innocent newsgroup but in all actuality, it is a deep, dark,
black hole that will steal your very soul and delay your certification
process for all of eternity. So close down your current newsgroup reader or
web browser and GET BACK TO WORK YOUNG MAN (or old woman, fetus, whatever)!!!

After all that, I would recommend Xnews. I'm using it. It's quite nifty.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

JaR

> thanks for the pointer Andy, you no if theres any other
> way to access this ng, considering i have port 119 blocked
> and cant stand the web interface
>

>>IFYPFY
>>Posting replies after, rather than before, the message

> being replied to
>
>>makes it easier to follow.

One more time, refrain from top-posting. Try Google Groups if 119 is
blocked.

JaR
Redundant Thug

kpg

> my admin is as stubern as mud (i think thats the saying)

Neil, are you moonlighting?

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#O1#a5oaEHA.3016
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

>> my admin is as stubern as mud (i think thats the saying)

> Neil, are you moonlighting?

why becuase this poster can't spell "stubborn" or becuase I would be an
Obstinate a-hole of an admin?

either way it could have been me....but it wasn't

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Worm

My boss is out of town, and the network is running like a Rolex...Should I
stay or should I go?

> On Jul 15, 2004 "argus" blathered:
>
> > what would be the best newsgroup reader i could use

> None.
>
> > (just started certs and these ms groups look helpful)

> Then run, don't walk, RUN away from this newsgroup. This place is merely
> *posing* as an innocent newsgroup but in all actuality, it is a deep,

dark,
> black hole that will steal your very soul and delay your certification
> process for all of eternity. So close down your current newsgroup reader

or
> web browser and GET BACK TO WORK YOUNG MAN (or old woman, fetus,

whatever)!!!

> After all that, I would recommend Xnews. I'm using it. It's quite nifty.
>
> --
> TechGeekPro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

TechGeekPro

On Jul 15, 2004 "Worm" blathered:

> My boss is out of town, and the network is running like a Rolex...Should I
> stay or should I go?

I wouldn't know, I have a Seiko.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Worm

Does it say "Marlboro" on it?
(mine, does)

> On Jul 15, 2004 "Worm" blathered:
>
> > My boss is out of town, and the network is running like a Rolex...Should

> > stay or should I go?

> I wouldn't know, I have a Seiko.
>
> --
> TechGeekPro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Worm wrote:
> My boss is out of town, and the network is running like a
> Rolex...Should I stay or should I go?

Darling you gotta let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let know
Should I stay or should I go?

Always tease tease tease
Siempre - coqetiando y enganyando
You're happy when I'm on my knees
Me arrodilla y estas feliz
One day is fine, next is black
Un dias bien el otro negro
So if you want me off your back
Al rededar en tu espalda
Well come on and let me know
Me tienes que desir
Should I Stay or should I go?
Me debo ir o que darme

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me
Esta undecision me molesta
If you don't want me, set me free
Si no me quieres, librame
Exactly who'm I'm supposed to be
Diga me que tengo ser
Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
?Saves que robas me querda?
Come on and let me know
Me tienes que desir
Should I cool it or should I blow?
?Me debo ir o quedarme?

Should I stay or should I go now?
?Yo me frio o lo sophlo?
If I go there will be trouble
Si me voi - va ver peligro
And if I stay it will be double
Si me quedo es doble
So you gotta let me know
Me tienes que decir
Should I stay or should I go?
?Yo me frio o lo sophlo?

--
Fris "With apologies to The Clash" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

JaR

Worm wrote:
> My boss is out of town, and the network is running like a Rolex...Should I
> stay or should I go?

Well, considering you made that statement, and Murphy's Law being what
it is, and Cthulhu doing what he does, I'd say you better hide. Your
network is about to become a notwork.

JaR
Pessimistic Thug

Consultant