Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Regestering MCSE

Regestering MCSE

Senith.K

Hi,
I am an MCSE holder.So I would like to know how to
register my MCSE/MCP certificate in Microsoft.So I humbly
request you to get the details of above as soon as
possible.

Regards,
Senith.K

catwalker63

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"Senith.K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d2e101c46a29$08fb5930$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
> I am an MCSE holder.So I would like to know how to
> register my MCSE/MCP certificate in Microsoft.So I humbly
> request you to get the details of above as soon as
> possible.
>
> Regards,
> Senith.K

arun_k_m55 arun_k_m55 is offline
Junior Member

Call Microsoft at 1800111100 or at 1126292640 and you can order mcse welcome kit or any certificate for an exam that you have cleared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senith.K
Hi,
I am an MCSE holder.So I would like to know how to
register my MCSE/MCP certificate in Microsoft.So I humbly
request you to get the details of above as soon as
possible.

Regards,
Senith.K

arun_k_m55 arun_k_m55 is offline
Junior Member

order MCSE welcome kit along with certificate and card at 1800111100 or at 1126292640 note 1800 number can be dialed from BSNL land line at home not from std booth. use the other number from any phone. the 11 code is for delhi

senthilmurugan senthilmurugan is offline
Junior Member
Location: chennai, kuwait

Respected sir/madam,

hello sir/madam, i am senthilmurugan from chennai, 2 years before i wrote all the exams in mcse 2003 certification, but now onwards i am not get my original certificate, i got my mcp batch, in exam time last exam i wrote another mcp id , so now i have 2 mcp id, how i merge my id, and how i get my mcse certification, please kindly replay my email

senthilmurugan senthilmurugan is offline
Junior Member
Location: chennai, kuwait

i have 2 mcp id, how i merge my id and how i get my mcse certificate