Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-210 Exam

70-210 Exam

Hank

I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
tell me what that is?

JaR

Hank wrote:
> I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
> myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
> tell me what that is?

Please tell me this is a troll.

It is a troll, right?

JaR
Hopeful Thug

TechGeekPro

On Jul 14, 2004 "Hank" blathered:

> I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
> myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
> tell me what that is?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Hank

What is a troll, JaR?

Lost

I am surprised that you are studying for the MCSE and
don't even know this very basic thing. Even my 8 year old
niece knows that OS is the politically correct
abbreviation of "Oh Sh!t". Anyone who has used any flavor
of Windows uses that term at least once a day!

Now get back under your bridge!

B)

catwalker63

I second that!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
> On Jul 14, 2004 "Hank" blathered:
>
> > I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
> > myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
> > tell me what that is?

> ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
>
> --
> TechGeekPro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

Neil

"Lost" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2c79d01c46a06$e5502780
$(E-Mail Removed):

> OS is the politically correct
> abbreviation of "Oh Sh!t". Anyone who has used any flavor
> of Windows uses that term at least once a day!

the best...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Jtyc

> I'm studying for my MCSE. I'm reading passport by mike
> myers, and it keeps talking about the "OS". Can anyone
> tell me what that is?

MCSE is not designed for people without experience with their OS's. I
suggest you stop studying it for now.

RH

Are you THAT fcuking stupid????? A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!

Ken Briscoe

"Hank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2c77a01c46a03$ccad6ba0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >Please tell me this is a troll.
> >
> >It is a troll, right?
> >
> >JaR
> >Hopeful Thug