Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP Ctrl-S shortcut key not working after PhpMySqlApache install

XP Ctrl-S shortcut key not working after PhpMySqlApache install

wbrowse@gmail.com

Hello,

Ctrl-S shortcut to quick saved document has been disabled I think
after having installed PhpMySqlApache on Windows XP Pro. I noticed
this after installing Crimson text editor... (last install of the day)
- I think this shortcut was desactivated after one of those installs
as I didn't notice it before...

Thanks for helping.

Pascal

wbrowse@gmail.com

add-on to initial post: Ctrl-S is not working with any application
where it used to work such as Word, Excel, Open-Office, NotePad...