Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > legally changed

legally changed

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#UJyMTdaEHA.1152
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Aw heck, go ahead. At least it would be more entertaining than the
> lately persistant "did so" "did not" and "Yes I am" No you're not"

crap.

no it wont

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Spyke

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#cb8#$caEHA.1764
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> When did I lose control around here?

Were you ever in control?

--

Cheers,
Spyke

catwalker63

It was inevitable.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:%23cb8%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ken Briscoe wrote:
> > "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> Do NOT get me started on Stella.

> > http://www.stellaawards.com/stella.html

> I thought I said to not get me started.
>
> When did I lose control around here?
>
> --
> Fris "22-minute time-out for you, mister" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

JaR

Neil wrote:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#UJyMTdaEHA.1152
> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>

>>Aw heck, go ahead. At least it would be more entertaining than the
>>lately persistant "did so" "did not" and "Yes I am" No you're not"

> crap.
>
> no it wont

Grrrrrrr....

Jtyc

> Shaddup and drink yer damned Starbucks

tee hee

Jtyc

> I would guess that Jtyc shares my sentiment, although I'm sure he agrees
> with you.

I still haven't fully recovered from the last discussion. We'll have to
give it another year or so I'm thinking.

Consultant

you know, that is slander

news:Xns95268D68A7D1Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Just like a Canadian... run home to your lawyer.

> I thought you were my lawyer...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Consultant

yes, it will

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil wrote:
>
> > JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#UJyMTdaEHA.1152
> > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
> >

> >>Aw heck, go ahead. At least it would be more entertaining than the
> >>lately persistant "did so" "did not" and "Yes I am" No you're not"

> > crap.
> >
> > no it wont
> >

> Grrrrrrr....

Consultant

no, you cant

news:Xns95268D73B5AC6neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eXfLtqcaEHA.3752
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > You can run but you can't hide.

> yes I can
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#M0XmmdaEHA.1508
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> yes, it will

no, it will

--