Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > legally changed

legally changed

Jtyc

> I thought you were my lawyer...

What's with the name calling? Why do you have to make it personal?

molsonexpert

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > up here in Canada I will fight that one all the way to the supreme
> > court....

> Just like a Canadian... run home to your lawyer.
>

> --
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Canadian thing? As opposed to Americans, who like to avoid responsibility
altogether and call their lawyer ("I didn't know the coffee was hot, so
I'll see how much cash I can suck out of Ronnie McDonald").

"The first thing we do, let's kill of the lawyers" - Bill S.

Steve

Jtyc

> Canadian thing? As opposed to Americans, who like to avoid responsibility
> altogether and call their lawyer ("I didn't know the coffee was hot, so
> I'll see how much cash I can suck out of Ronnie McDonald").

heh... you don't want to start that argument around these people...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

molsonexpert wrote:
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> up here in Canada I will fight that one all the way to the supreme
>>> court....

>> Just like a Canadian... run home to your lawyer.
>>

> Canadian thing? As opposed to Americans, who like to avoid
> responsibility altogether and call their lawyer ("I didn't know the
> coffee was hot, so I'll see how much cash I can suck out of Ronnie
> McDonald").

Do NOT get me started on Stella.

I would guess that Jtyc shares my sentiment, although I'm sure he agrees
with you.

Read up on the case before you make such blatant statements.

--
Fris "Here comes the Stella Thread" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.stellaawards.com/stella.html

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Jtyc wrote:
>> Canadian thing? As opposed to Americans, who like to avoid
>> responsibility altogether and call their lawyer ("I didn't know the
>> coffee was hot, so I'll see how much cash I can suck out of Ronnie
>> McDonald").

> heh... you don't want to start that argument around these people...

Shaddup and drink yer damned Starbucks

Neil

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> lawyer...
>
> What's with the name calling?

ROTFLMAO

my utmost appologies for having labeled you so rudely and without (much)
provocation.

Now that I've appologised, you ned to send me a keyboard...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Do NOT get me started on Stella.

> http://www.stellaawards.com/stella.html

I thought I said to not get me started.

When did I lose control around here?

--
Fris "22-minute time-out for you, mister" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

JaR

Frisbee® wrote:

> Do NOT get me started on Stella.
>
> I would guess that Jtyc shares my sentiment, although I'm sure he agrees
> with you.
>
> Read up on the case before you make such blatant statements.

Aw heck, go ahead. At least it would be more entertaining than the
lately persistant "did so" "did not" and "Yes I am" No you're not" crap.

JaR
UnEntertained Thug

Brat®

when DID you have control around here?