Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Tired of Nonsense

Tired of Nonsense

Sasha Y. Gupta

Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 14, 2004 "Sasha Y. Gupta" blathered:

> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

Send me your pic and might be willing to "mentor" you.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Sasha Y. Gupta wrote:
> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

Yes, all us Americans (forget you Canadians and British, etc.) should
partake of the thrill of providing free mentoring to people less fortunate
than ourselves.

I'll start.

Sasha, R U Hawt?

--
Fris "Unfortunately, Sasha is not necessarily a female name IIRC" beeŽ,
MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Jtyc

> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

What is your question?

Consultant

can i put my finger in your belly button?

"Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

Ken Briscoe

"Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

PC Loadletter? What the fukc does that mean?!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed):

> beyond beliefs.

which beliefs? Christian? Muslim? Buddist? Jewish?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

RH

If you really ARE struggling, then maybe you should
consider a different field(like opening a "house"). Some
of the info asked in this forum is as obvious as the A$$
on a goat. If those types of questions need to be asked
and answered, then you are definitely barking up the
wrong tree. I didn't even know that these forums existed
when I was going through exam work. I did it on my own
with books and a home network. Period. No one spoon fed
me answers to inept, banal, and stupid questions that the
most elementary of administrators should be able to
figure out for themselves.

billyw

i agree also..
i think the yanks should happily sell themselves down the river so some
arses that operate a society where if you are born "wrong" you become an
untouchable.

oh i could go on

"Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

Rick

Thats not her belly button

news:(E-Mail Removed)...