Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Tired of Nonsense

Tired of Nonsense

Politician Spock

news:uH76$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Politician Spock wrote:
> > I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps
> > it's not a nationality issue.
> >
> > That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
> > American.

> Where the hell have you been?

In all honesty, I stopped checking the newsgroup a few months ago because
there would be 500 new posts a day, 80% of which I would put on par with
<aol>I agree</aol>. I'll lurk a bit more and see if things have gone back to
normal.

--
Politician Spock

Consultant

sup spock

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eo8p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Politician Spock wrote:
> > > "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:uH76$$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > In all honesty, I stopped checking the newsgroup a few months ago
> > > because there would be 500 new posts a day, 80% of which I would put
> > > on par with <aol>I agree</aol>. I'll lurk a bit more and see if
> > > things have gone back to normal.

> > Good thing you didn't check back a couple of weeks ago, then.
> >
> > Oh well, it was nice seeing you again for a bit, PS.
> >
> > --
> > Fris "They're breaking up that old gang of mine" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
> >

> Already up to a couple hundred.... <sigh>
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> Thug #24601

Consultant

you can thank neil for that

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uH76$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Politician Spock wrote:
> > > I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps
> > > it's not a nationality issue.
> > >
> > > That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
> > > American.

> > Where the hell have you been?
> >

> In all honesty, I stopped checking the newsgroup a few months ago because
> there would be 500 new posts a day, 80% of which I would put on par with
> <aol>I agree</aol>. I'll lurk a bit more and see if things have gone back

> normal.
>
> --
> Politician Spock

Consultant

true dat.

den be sho to check this, fo shizzle

http://www.outpimp.com/?x=395563

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> sup dawg
>
> Jus checkin' out de ol' crib.
>
> --
> Politician Spock
> Thug #24601

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > sup spock
> >
> > "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:eo8p$(E-Mail Removed)...

put

> > > Already up to a couple hundred.... <sigh>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Politician Spock
> > > Thug #24601

Politician Spock

news:eo8p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Politician Spock wrote:
> > "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:uH76$$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Where the hell have you been?
> >>

> > In all honesty, I stopped checking the newsgroup a few months ago
> > because there would be 500 new posts a day, 80% of which I would put
> > on par with <aol>I agree</aol>. I'll lurk a bit more and see if
> > things have gone back to normal.

> Good thing you didn't check back a couple of weeks ago, then.
>
> Oh well, it was nice seeing you again for a bit, PS.
>
> --
> Fris "They're breaking up that old gang of mine" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

Already up to a couple hundred.... <sigh>

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

Politician Spock

sup dawg

Jus checkin' out de ol' crib.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> sup spock
>
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:eo8p$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > Good thing you didn't check back a couple of weeks ago, then.
> > >
> > > Oh well, it was nice seeing you again for a bit, PS.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Fris "They're breaking up that old gang of mine" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
> > >

> > Already up to a couple hundred.... <sigh>
> >
> > --
> > Politician Spock
> > Thug #24601

Politician Spock