Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Tired of Nonsense

Reply
Thread Tools

Tired of Nonsense

 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-14-2004
funny, that aint my finger

"Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thats not her belly button
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > can i put my finger in your belly button?
> >
> > "Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> > > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-14-2004
Man I was dying over here I figured that would get a reply in under 15
minutes

Rick

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> funny, that aint my finger
>
> "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thats not her belly button
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > can i put my finger in your belly button?
> > >
> > > "Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> > > news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> > > > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-14-2004
sorry, i was in a meeting, lol

"Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Man I was dying over here I figured that would get a reply in under 15
> minutes
>
> Rick
>
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > funny, that aint my finger
> >
> > "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Thats not her belly button
> > >
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > can i put my finger in your belly button?
> > > >
> > > > "Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> message
> > > > news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> > > > > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-14-2004
> sorry, i was in a meeting, lol

I hate it when that happens.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2004
"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I'll start.
>
> Sasha, R U Hawt?


Hehe. You do realize that Sasha can be a man's name, right?


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2004
Politician Spock wrote:
> I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps
> it's not a nationality issue.
>
> That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
> American.


Where the hell have you been?

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2004
Brian wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> I'll start.
>>
>> Sasha, R U Hawt?

>
> Hehe. You do realize that Sasha can be a man's name, right?


I alluded to that in my internym.

I believe one of the characters (in Disney's version) of Peter and the Wolf
was called Sasha and was male.

--
Fris "Perhaps Sandworm can enlighten" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2004
"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps
> it's not a nationality issue.
>
> That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
> American.
>


welcome back P.S., but that would be singular Canadian. IIRC I am the
only canuck to "help" in this thread

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Politician Spock
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2004
I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps it's
not a nationality issue.

That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an American.

--
Politician Spock

"Sasha Y. Gupta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2d49b01c469ad$eb5dfac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
> and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2004
Politician Spock wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uH76$$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Politician Spock wrote:
>>> I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either.
>>> Perhaps it's not a nationality issue.
>>>
>>> That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
>>> American.

>>
>> Where the hell have you been?
>>

>
> In all honesty, I stopped checking the newsgroup a few months ago
> because there would be 500 new posts a day, 80% of which I would put
> on par with <aol>I agree</aol>. I'll lurk a bit more and see if
> things have gone back to normal.


Good thing you didn't check back a couple of weeks ago, then.

Oh well, it was nice seeing you again for a bit, PS.

--
Fris "They're breaking up that old gang of mine" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Generics in 1.5, nonsense warnings? changzhouwang@gmail.com Java 4 11-17-2005 09:06 PM
Whats all this nonsense with "REPOST" in the subject line? Gordon Computer Support 4 03-17-2005 08:23 PM
virus nonsense David, the fen-sucked, staring flyswatter Computer Support 16 07-05-2004 11:04 PM
Why the nonsense in spam emails? Dan Welch Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 06:52 AM
Tired of being tired?? Debra Rosiu Computer Support 3 09-22-2003 10:12 PM



Advertisments