Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Refresh xml servlet

Refresh xml servlet

Paolo

I have a problem with a servlet. The servlet it creates a table with
of the data that take from a xml file. I have create a function that
delete the element of the xml file. My problem is that after to have
under way the servlet that it deletes an element from the file xml, I
must make a refresh for having the modernized table. What is the
problem?