Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Post in MCDBA

Post in MCDBA

molsonexpert

Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by garv? I'll
assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault that would result.

Cheers,

Steve

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

molsonexpert wrote:
> Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
> garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
> that would result.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

I don't read there anymore. It was putting me to sleep.

--
Fris "No-doze" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> molsonexpert wrote:
> > Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
> > garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
> > that would result.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Steve

> I don't read there anymore. It was putting me to sleep.

although garv's post will wake you up. it's a doozy.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

TechGeekPro

On Jul 14, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered:

> Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by garv?
> I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault that would
> result.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

It was also posted in alt.certification.a-plus, alt.certification.network-
plus, alt.certification.mcse, microsoft.public.certification.mcp, and
microsoft.public.certification.mcse.
I did take the liberty of "verbally assault(ing) him with the only
appropriate response (note to Frisbee), however subtle it may have been.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2004 "molsonexpert" blathered:
>
>> Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
>> garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
>> that would result.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Steve

> It was also posted in alt.certification.a-plus,
> alt.certification.network- plus, alt.certification.mcse,
> microsoft.public.certification.mcp, and
> microsoft.public.certification.mcse.
> I did take the liberty of "verbally assault(ing) him with the only
> appropriate response (note to Frisbee), however subtle it may have
> been.

I subscribe to alt.certification.mcse but haven't read it yet. Are you sure
he posted here as well? I must have missed it. I'll go read over there...

--
Fris "Damn my work is never done" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Consultant

he just wants to help

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%232pDy$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by garv?

I'll
> assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault that would

result.

> Cheers,
>
> Steve

Neil

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#2pDy$(E-Mail Removed):

> Has anyone seen the recent post in microsoft.public.cert.mcdba by
> garv? I'll assume he didn't post here knowing of the verbal assault
> that would result.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

GOTTA BE A TROLL!

this is way too blatant for the test companies.
either that or an outright sting operation...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Paul Lynch

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:39:06 -0500, TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>It was also posted in alt.certification.a-plus, alt.certification.network-
>plus, alt.certification.mcse, microsoft.public.certification.mcp, and
>microsoft.public.certification.mcse.
>I did take the liberty of "verbally assault(ing) him with the only
>appropriate response (note to Frisbee), however subtle it may have been.

Verbally abusing the lamedumpers is so last year. I just unsubscribe
them from every single 'Removes Me - we honour all requests' links
that I can find in my spam e-mails....

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE