Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Drop down Menus

Drop down Menus

Desmond

Hi. I've been playing with drop down menus. They are working fine,
but I would like to use an image map to activate the drop down menu
with apossibility to merging the 2 together.

I want to replace the Fruit Vegitabl menu with the image map Mozart
Brahms above

http://www.des-otoole.co.uk/Menu/Menu.htm

Any Ideas please.

Desmond.