Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > while aligning text to bottom of page ,facing resize problem

while aligning text to bottom of page ,facing resize problem

kk.simhadri@gmail.com

Hi,

I want to align some text to the bottom of page.I am doing this by a
CSS class.It contains

position:absolute;
bottom:0;

this does the purpose. but when I resize my page to smaller size, the
text at the bottom overlaps my text written in the page above it.

I want to overcome this issue. The text at the bottom must not
override the text at top.

Is there anyway which makes my text to be aligned to bottom only till
it reaches a particular point from the top?

Any help would be appreciated.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Hi,
>
> I want to ...

Hi. You have answers in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
Please don't multipost, crosspost only if necessary.
Thanks for your consideration.

--
-bts