Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Latest additions on July 14, 2004.

Latest additions on July 14, 2004.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2004 "Rick" blathered:
>
>> Is this proper use of chalks term? I thought it was reserved for lame
>> dumpers err brain dumpers

> I believe those *are* braindumps.

If they are, then I'm mistaken, but I don't know that they are. At least
not all of them.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 14, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> If they are, then I'm mistaken, but I don't know that they are. At least
> not all of them.

I wouldn't actually know, I've never had a desire to buy any of that crap.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

fygar

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:17:31 -0500, TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Jul 14, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:
>
>> If they are, then I'm mistaken, but I don't know that they are. At least
>> not all of them.

>I wouldn't actually know, I've never had a desire to buy any of that crap.

They're not dumps, but CBT Nuggets is some of the lamest material I've
ever demoed. You should see the free demo on IP addressing. whew ....

....butch()