Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Post-a-thon

OT: Post-a-thon

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uirW0ASaEHA.2516
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> no

maybe

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:suYIc.73494$(E-Mail Removed):

> omg
> nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo
> ooooo
> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo
> ooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

aaaaaaagreeed

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> omg
>>

> nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo
> ooooo
>>

> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo
> ooooo
>> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

> I concur with your sentiments.

yes, all of this replying to every post gets tiresome

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OKcHdnSaEHA.4048
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> I agree with his concurrance.

of course you would the last spew fest was too much work...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We

> oh please no

ok

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jul 13, 2004 "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:
>
>> Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
>> months (still reading, still reading).

> Yeah, we'll get him. Him and his little pet "nerd" too!
> Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

nerd is Cowboys pet? oh, you think he's my pet? No, I prefer little
girls...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eZCol$RaEHA.596
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> *throws a bucket of water on TGP*

THANK YOU!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OzsCAoSaEHA.4048
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Oh, dear $Pantheon, NNNOOOOoooooo!!!

wise words, and a wise choice

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 13, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

> *throws a bucket of water on TGP*

Ahhh, I'm melting...

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> No, I prefer little
> girls...

How much for the little girl? Your women - how much for the women?

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+