Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Post-a-thon

OT: Post-a-thon

Brat®

omg
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> start now
>
> "Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:2b94b01c4691b$c4f15400$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In light of Neil's future disappearance (trip), I say we
> > designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We
> > break all past posting records with a slew of unneeded
> > crud. Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
> > months (still reading, still reading). What day should we
> > set it up for. We need the entire MCNGP's effort for this
> > one.

Jtyc

> omg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

I concur with your sentiments.

JaR

Jtyc wrote:

>>omg
>>

> nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>
> oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>
>>oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

> I concur with your sentiments.

I agree with his concurrance.

JaR

Keyboard Cowboy wrote:

> In light of Neil's future disappearance (trip), I say we
> designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We
> break all past posting records with a slew of unneeded
> crud. Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
> months (still reading, still reading). What day should we
> set it up for. We need the entire MCNGP's effort for this
> one.

Oh, dear $Pantheon, NNNOOOOoooooo!!!

Neil

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:2b94b01c4691b$c4f15400$(E-Mail Removed):

> Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
> months (still reading, still reading).

I see you don't think I can actually use the "catch up" facilities...

then again, maybe I will be obligated to respond to each and every post
when I get back from my vacation...

(now wouldn't that tick you off)

and I thought that after the July 1st debacle, NO ONE WOULD RECOMMEND
THIS! You should be horsewhipped, cowpoke...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#9X6uzRaEHA.972
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> start now

stop

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> start now

> Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up

noisey already?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eDA3C
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Shut up! You stink!

Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OSKjxASaEHA.2388
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> no

yes

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Shut up! You stink!

> Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink.

dang you had to do that first dincha

--
Neil MCNGP #30