Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Post-a-thon

OT: Post-a-thon

Keyboard Cowboy

In light of Neil's future disappearance (trip), I say we
designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We
break all past posting records with a slew of unneeded
crud. Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
months (still reading, still reading). What day should we
set it up for. We need the entire MCNGP's effort for this
one.

Consultant

start now

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:2b94b01c4691b$c4f15400$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In light of Neil's future disappearance (trip), I say we
> designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We
> break all past posting records with a slew of unneeded
> crud. Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
> months (still reading, still reading). What day should we
> set it up for. We need the entire MCNGP's effort for this
> one.

Jtyc

> designate one of those days as a post-a-thon day. We

oh please no

TechGeekPro

On Jul 13, 2004 "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

> Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
> months (still reading, still reading).

Yeah, we'll get him. Him and his little pet "nerd" too! Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Jtyc

> start now

Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up

catwalker63

Shut up! You stink!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > start now

> Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up
>

> --
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

catwalker63

*throws a bucket of water on TGP*

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 13, 2004 "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:
>
> > Post enough, and we may not hear back from Neil for
> > months (still reading, still reading).

> Yeah, we'll get him. Him and his little pet "nerd" too!

Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!

> --
> TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

Consultant

no

news:eDA3C$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shut up! You stink!
>
> --
> Kelley
> aka catwalker
> IT Professional, MCP
> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > start now

> > Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up
> >

> > --
> > Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Consultant

no

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > start now

> Shut up... shut up, shut up, shut up
>

> --
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Jtyc

> Shut up! You stink!

Just because I am paki doesn't mean I stink.