Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Visor

MCSE Visor

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u#hb#zRaEHA.808
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> http://tim.nut3ll4.de/girlfriend.php/?nick=MCNGP

there are times I'm glad I'm married...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> Dan Packlisterian wrote:
>
>> Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> DanP

> Well, no, but I'm pleased to announce we have added to our already
> impressive array of products;
>
> MCSE Condoms[1]. That's right, available in assorted colors[2], ribbed
> or non-ribbed. All with the MCSE logo tastefully imprinted on the tip.

DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uIG8LNaaEHA.716
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

planning on wearing it as a body suit?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns95266E76692Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uIG8LNaaEHA.716
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

> planning on wearing it as a body suit?

One can never bee too careful.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> JaR wrote:
>
>>Dan Packlisterian wrote:
>>

>>>Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>DanP

>>Well, no, but I'm pleased to announce we have added to our already
>>impressive array of products;
>>
>>MCSE Condoms[1]. That's right, available in assorted colors[2], ribbed
>>or non-ribbed. All with the MCSE logo tastefully imprinted on the tip.

> DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

http://sexytickler.com/conbodcon.html

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OBlb6tbaEHA.1656
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> http://sexytickler.com/conbodcon.html

previous experince?

--