Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Multiple IE's

Multiple IE's

Jon Slaughter

I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work too! Now
just have to find something similar for netscape navigator.

http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

andrew

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:26:15 -0500
"Jon Slaughter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work
> too! Now just have to find something similar for netscape
> navigator.
>
> http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

There has been a linux version for a while now, although it is more
than a little frightening to see IE on a Linux desktop :

http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page

Andrew

--
Andrew's Corner
http://people.aapt.net.au/~adjlstrong/

Kevin Scholl

Jon Slaughter wrote:
> I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work too! Now
> just have to find something similar for netscape navigator.

Why do you need something similar for Netscape? YOu can run as many
versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.

> http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

Kevin Scholl http://www.ksscholl.com/
Information Architecture, Web Design and Development
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of
the dreams...

Jon Slaughter

"Kevin Scholl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jon Slaughter wrote:
>> I found this cool site for running multiple IE's. Seems to work too! Now
>> just have to find something similar for netscape navigator.

> Why do you need something similar for Netscape? YOu can run as many
> versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.
>
>> http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE

But where to download? What I mean by similar is a nice packeged installer
like this.

Bergamot

Jon Slaughter wrote:
> "Kevin Scholl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> YOu can run as many
>> versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.

> But where to download? What I mean by similar is a nice packeged installer

http://browsers.evolt.org/

IE is there, too, as well as just about any other browser you can think of.

--
Berg

Bergamot

Bergamot wrote:

> http://browsers.evolt.org/

Looks like they haven't updated in a while.

--
Berg

Jon Slaughter

"Bergamot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jon Slaughter wrote:
>> "Kevin Scholl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> YOu can run as many
>>> versions of Netscape and Mozilla browsers as you want.

>> But where to download? What I mean by similar is a nice packeged
>> installer

> http://browsers.evolt.org/

Ok, now thats just to many damn browsers!!!! No wonder why there are so
many issues with cross compatibility and backwards compatibility.

Thanks,
Jon

Bergamot

Jon Slaughter wrote:
> "Bergamot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> http://browsers.evolt.org/

> Ok, now thats just to many damn browsers!!!! No wonder why there are so
> many issues with cross compatibility and backwards compatibility.

They tend to just store legacy browsers, so if you want something more
current, go directly to mozilla.org, opera.com or wherever.

--
Berg