Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Hmmm...

OT: Hmmm...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Anyone else notice something rather unusual about the google groups analysis
page?

--
Fris "bilxLAxSxxIxxxT" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Neil

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone else notice something rather unusual about the google groups
> analysis page?

been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

--
Neil nxilmxcse@nxxspxxxfoxxyxouxcxom MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 13, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

> Anyone else notice something rather unusual about the google groups
> analysis page?

Thxt's wxxrxd mxn.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Ken Briscoe

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".

busty vixen? is it a pr0n star?

--

KB - MCNGP "XXX thug" #26

Neil

TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
>> been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

> Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".

listen you fxxkxnx xnox, yox xre xtaxtxinx tx gxt xn mx nxrvxs hxrx! kxxp
ix xp and I wxlx kxcx yxur dxg!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
rush you!

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:Xns9525A6549B1F1neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
> >
> >> been that way since the weekend. prolly for legal reasons

> > Or because it's still a "bxtx vxrsxxn".
> >

> listen you fxxkxnx xnox, yox xre xtaxtxinx tx gxt xn mx nxrvxs hxrx! kxxp
> ix xp and I wxlx kxcx yxur dxg!
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Neil

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is
> going to rush you!

i'm going to kill you....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

you're going to kill me?

news:Xns9525ABE51484Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is
> > going to rush you!
> >

> i'm going to kill you....
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#64iM0RaEHA.1656
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> you're going to kill me?

NO, not! only joking...

--