Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Want to be a Microsoft Student Partner?

Want to be a Microsoft Student Partner?

Bijoy Thangaraj

Hello Programmers,

If you are passionate about Technology and looking for a unique
opportunity to share that talent, we are looking for you. If you are a
college student from India, download this form:
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...pplication.xls

Complete the form and send it to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) as soon as
possible. Last Date: 30 Apr, 2007

Regards,
Bijoy Thangaraj
Microsoft Student Partner

Lew

Bijoy Thangaraj wrote:
> Hello Programmers,
>
> If you are passionate about Technology and looking for a unique
> opportunity to share that talent, we are looking for you. If you are a
> college student from India, download this form:
> spam://download.spam.spam/download/d/6/0/d609e838-c85b-49b4-9dc2-a5b70da80a28/StudentPartnerApplication.xls
>
> Complete the form and send it to (E-Mail Removed) as soon as
> possible. Last Date: 30 Apr, 2007
>
> Regards,
> Bijoy Thangaraj
> Microsoft Student Partner

What is with all these motherf*cking snakes on this motherf*cking plane?

It is considered polite to look for answers to newsgroup posts *on the
newsgroup*. Do not request direct emails back directly to you.
comp.lang.java.programmer is a public forum.

Not a spam site.

Its purpose is to discuss the Java(r) programming language. If you aren't
willing to participate in the discussion in public, you are in the wrong place.

--
Lew