Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Anyone still using NT 4

OT: Anyone still using NT 4

Doom

news:Xns95259C6662E53neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e1L3s3QaEHA.212
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
> > I only upgraded 6 months ago. I still have one NT box.

> I still have 4....and 42 2000 servers and 4 2k3....
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

If I had that many servers I would almost have one for every user.

Consultant

data general 2000

news:Xns95259C87D84C9neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#Fzhc4QaEHA.3708
> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
>

> > so, i have a 25 user windows for workgroups 3.11 with lantastic 6.0

> SCO xenix 2.x
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#e6qV#QaEHA.1356
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> If I had that many servers I would almost have one for every user.

I have one server for every IQ point of my users...

hoping that number will soon approach schfifty-five

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uUsJr#QaEHA.972
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> data general 2000

hang on a sec while I spark up the UNIVAC...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95259E9AAE9F7neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uUsJr#QaEHA.972
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
>> data general 2000

> hang on a sec while I spark up the UNIVAC...

Ok the lights went dim but I think this says "42"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

you may have me on that, but you are an old man, so there

news:Xns95259F323F293neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns95259E9AAE9F7neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:
>
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uUsJr#QaEHA.972
> > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
> >
> >> data general 2000

> > hang on a sec while I spark up the UNIVAC...
> >

> Ok the lights went dim but I think this says "42"
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Doom

news:Xns95259DE981F96neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#e6qV#QaEHA.1356
> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
> > If I had that many servers I would almost have one for every user.

> I have one server for every IQ point of my users...

me too I hope I can get a fourth this year.

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:egq5cFRaEHA.716
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> you are an old man

B@STARD!!!

just becuase my set of wheels is a really sharp hoveround...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

you mean lark?