Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.

video lectures on C, C++, Java and other programming and Computer science.

AK444

Hi Friends,
Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
Web designing, etc..........

It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
see such great collection.

Do you like it???

gatesgates2005@gmail.com

On Apr 27, 12:07 am, AK444 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
> Check herehttp://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
> etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
> Web designing, etc..........
>
> It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
> Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
> see such great collection.
>
> Do you like it???

Oh my .., what an amazing website. I will just download all of them
before it start charging us.

Lew

AK444 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hi Friends,
>> Check here http://freespamlectures.spam/computerscience.spam for
>> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
>> etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
>> Web designing, etc..........
>>
>> It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
>> Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
>> see such great collection.
>>
>> Do you like it???

Well, no.

To begin with, it persists in the idiom of multiple question marks at the end
of a sentence. What's up with that?

Second, I see that at least some of "your" material actually comprises links
to or copies of material from http://www.aduni.org/. Why not just direct
people to http://www.aduni.org/ itself?

Or did you not want people to know that all you did was recycle their material?

--
Lew

Christian

AK444 schrieb:
> Hi Friends,
> Check here http://freevideolectures.com/computerscience.html for
> video lectures on Programming languages like C, C++, Java, COBOL
> etc.., OS, Algorithms, Data Structures, RDBMS,
> Web designing, etc..........
>
> It also has amazing collection of video lectures and animations on all
> Engineering and Medical Sciences. I am sure you will be surprised to
> see such great collection.
>
> Do you like it???

thanks for the link..

I could provide
http://electures.informatik.uni-frei...log/courses.do

as alternative..
though I fear most of those lectures are in german..

but specially the advanced stuff is in usually in English..
like Advanced AI Techniques ..
or Wireless Sensor Networks..