Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JavaBeans bean container

JavaBeans bean container

Edward Diener

I have a JavaBean, where one of the properties of the bean is as a bean
container for other beans of a certain type or sub-type. I would like to
specify this property as a BeanContext, which is the traditional bean
container under Java 1.4 and up. While I can specify the type of this
property as a BeanContext, and instantiate a BeanContext from the
BeanContextSupport class, how can I get IDE environments which host
JavaBeans to treat this property as a nested BeanContext ?