Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Freaking l'users

Freaking l'users

JaR

Neil wrote:

> what are you new? this isn't rocket science. end lusers have been a
> throne since day one and no they will never learn. and god bless 'em
> becuase I don't have to think to look like a friggin genius becuase of
> that. Now if you will excuse me I have to inform a user how to print
> now...

How do you make a throne of lusers? Everytime I try it, they wiggle
around and make me spill my beer. Euthanizing them first is illegal in
my state.

JaR
Querelous Thug

Consultant

you are a god among men

news:Xns952599D9DD4ADneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> fygar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > but if they refuse to
> > learn and allow me and the other IT staff members the time to work on
> > more loftier things like improving and securing the network, then we
> > are doomed to chasing phantom problems like the Caps Lock key,
> >

> what are you new? this isn't rocket science. end lusers have been a
> throne since day one and no they will never learn. and god bless 'em
> becuase I don't have to think to look like a friggin genius becuase of
> that. Now if you will excuse me I have to inform a user how to print
> now...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uZg2x4QaEHA.3692
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> How do you make a throne of lusers? Everytime I try it, they wiggle
> around and make me spill my beer. Euthanizing them first is illegal in
> my state.

tazer....any questions

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

The "fear of Kelley" still reigns in my former office. And I've been gone a
year.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:Xns9525984AAF291neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:emH#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > You can bruise them a little, though.

> as in "whip them beat them make them write bad checks"? and you know this
> how?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#974g7QaEHA.4032
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> you are a god among men

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The "fear of Kelley" still reigns in my former office. And I've been
> gone a year.

so they had you removed when you started wearing fatigues to work and
drolling a lot? you didn't work at the post office did you?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

no, in her cat like ways, she would urinate in peoples cubes

news:Xns95259D4F9C7F2neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > The "fear of Kelley" still reigns in my former office. And I've been
> > gone a year.

> so they had you removed when you started wearing fatigues to work and
> drolling a lot? you didn't work at the post office did you?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

fygar

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:07:27 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>fygar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> but if they refuse to
>> learn and allow me and the other IT staff members the time to work on
>> more loftier things like improving and securing the network, then we
>> are doomed to chasing phantom problems like the Caps Lock key,
>>

>what are you new? this isn't rocket science. end lusers have been a
>throne since day one and no they will never learn. and god bless 'em
>becuase I don't have to think to look like a friggin genius becuase of
>that. Now if you will excuse me I have to inform a user how to print
>now...

Well I was working on gov't contracts installing large networks for a
few years and I was insulated from the users. That spoiled me I guess.
I've been back in the support IT shop for a little over a year now. I
still haven't gotten over the shock. Especially when "educated" people
ask the same questions over and over.

....butch()

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OoC7c$QaEHA.3752
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> no, in her cat like ways, she would urinate in peoples cubes

'splains the smell...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

Yeah, but they call me back every once in a while. At consultant prices.
My favorite was when one of them couldn't get her printer to work. Turned
out she'd plugged her mouse into the only usb port on the port replicator
and plugged the printer into a usb-to-ps2 adapter and into the ps2 mouse
port. I still haven't stopped laughing.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker