Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > problems with frames

problems with frames

boyScout

hi guys, I have one problem. Is there any possibility to make shown a
frame from a clicked link? For example a frame should be make visible
from a button, I want this feature from a link in a textarea. How do I
have to do? thx

Knute Johnson

boyScout wrote:
> hi guys, I have one problem. Is there any possibility to make shown a
> frame from a clicked link? For example a frame should be make visible
> from a button, I want this feature from a link in a textarea. How do I
> have to do? thx

If you mean TextArea, no. JTextPane yes.

--

Knute Johnson
email s/nospam/knute/

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments