Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > what is ACCU??

what is ACCU??

what is ACCU??

harryph

The ACCU is a non-profit organisation devoted to
professionalism in programming at all levels. Although
primarily focussed on C and C++, we also have interests in
Java, C# and Python
http://www.accu.org/

kpg

> The ACCU is a non-profit organisation devoted to
> professionalism in programming at all levels. Although
> primarily focussed on C and C++, we also have interests in
> Java, C# and Python

I thought that was the ACLU.

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#90y0VOaEHA.3508
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> I thought that was the ACLU.

no they only do basic...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#90y0VOaEHA.3508
> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
>> I thought that was the ACLU.

> no they only do basic...

Now you've insulted me twice.

--
Fris "Three times if you consider it's BASIC not basic" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:u9DkIfOaEHA.3508
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Fris "Three times if you consider it's BASIC not basic" beeŠ, MCNGP #13

perfect, a trifecta. what's the payout on that?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

Every one knows BASIC is not a *real* programming language.

They told us that in college.

They also told us that at the current rate of population growth
food production, and deforestation we should all be dead by
now.

Guess they were wrong on that one.

kpg

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ekQ2hQPaEHA.1268
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> They also told us that at the current rate of population growth
> food production, and deforestation we should all be dead by
> now.

"who would want a computer at home"

"no one will ever need more than 640k"

"you will never need more than a 40Mb drive, sir"

"The Internet is a fad"

ahh, the phrases I've heard...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> "The Internet is a fad"

Good thing we had Al Gore, you know the guy who invented it, around in the
nineties to tell us otherwise.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Neil

TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
>> "The Internet is a fad"

> Good thing we had Al Gore, you know the guy who invented it, around in
> the nineties to tell us otherwise.

furrfu, that was the InterWeb he invented...

--
Neil MCNGP #30