Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Problem with SSL

Problem with SSL

Nikhil

Hi,
I am trying to develop an email client which will be able to send mail
from more than one email accounts.
The problem is that I am facing is that one mail account requires SSL
and one does not.
I am adding the security provider using the following statement:

Security.addProvider(new com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());

Now, how do I remove this provider?Because the
Seutrity.removeProvider(String)
function requires a String specifying the name of the provider which I
don't have.
Please help me.

thanks.