Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > A Repetitive Task in an External Program

A Repetitive Task in an External Program

kudruu@gmail.com

Hello,
I have a data analyzing program that has been used for several years
generating data signals using sample analysis. Each data sample has
previously been calculated to find a particular amino acid content
from the signal. I have recently written some code to analyze an
outputted CSV file from a data signal and isolate amino acids, however
to do this automatically I had to implement a routine in the program
while it is running, it is not possible to go back and automatically
generate a large amount of CSVs from my existing data.
My problem is that I have several thousand data signals and I don't
want to manually load each one to the program, then export the
numbered CSV to a folder, at least I don't want to do it 5,000 times.
Is there a handling component in Java that could automatically load
and export each data signal from the program?

Thank you very much in advance for any help,

Andrew

A Repetitive Task in an External Program kudruu@gmail.com Java 0 04-24-2007 08:14 PM
Repetitive method name napi Java 10 05-22-2005 10:43 AM
Re: Repetitive code (Newbie) Jerry VHDL 2 08-07-2003 03:28 PM
Re: Repetitive code (Newbie) smu VHDL 0 08-07-2003 03:48 AM
Repetitive folders J C Ames Computer Support 1 07-27-2003 12:28 AM

Advertisments