Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > need help for exam 70-210

need help for exam 70-210

=?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmE=?=

any one having testking for exam no 70-210. everyone is saying most of the questions coming from the testking. please help me.

catwalker63

a$$****er

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

or ass****er

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
IT Professional, MCP
"Amina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> any one having testking for exam no 70-210. everyone is saying most of the

questions coming from the testking. please help me.

catwalker63

or some say osyack obchyaneya

I don't 'cause I don't have any idea what language that is. <sigh> Been
trying for weeks to figure out how to pronounce it.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
IT Professional, MCP
"Amina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> any one having testking for exam no 70-210. everyone is saying most of the

questions coming from the testking. please help me.

you will learn more from listening to me talk while you
lick my balls

Neil

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#bIEExJaEHA.996
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> a$$****er

well said...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

guess whos back, back again, tell............

stop talking bout yourself

>@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
>> a$$****er
>>

>well said...
>
>--
>Neil MCNGP #30
>.

RH

that about sums it up...

Aky

Hi amina I would suggest that you use 2 books/videos or
sources for revision "(edonkey)" by the grace of Allah I
passed them with no problem but still don?t have a job I
already have windows xp but its useless without job I mean
that?s the whole point to get a job "no" I hope I have
helped you or can help you in any way